Welcome to demo.btct.co, the TxQuick Blockchain Trading Demo*
from TxQuick Blockchain Trading Corp.
|Demo Site Live!|
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL EX BTC-TC TRADERS
BTC Trading Corp has partnered with TxQuick to relaunch the website as a crypto to crypto blockchain trading platform. The demo site is now live. Feel free to sign up and give it a spin.
|LTC Posted: 6 years ago|
|[ANN] Burnside Asset Launched|
This is a sample news post.
Not much to see here.
IMPORTANT! Change in TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms of service have been modified. Please read up on the new terms here: Terms of Service.
- ... coming soon ...
- Trade cryptographic currency.*
- Simple, easy to learn interface.
- *NEW* Trade options on all assets.
- Per-transaction fee of just %. (Transaction * 0)
- Comprehensive portfolio page, see the current value of all your assets.
- Emailed trade confirmations, notifications, etc.
- *NEW* Dividend reinvestment program. Configure your reinvestment strategy in the Portfolio Dividends tab.
- JSON API for querying asset value and trade data.
- OAuth 1.0a API for authenticated portfolio access and trading.
- 2-Factor authentication using Yubikey or Google Authenticator.
- Free transfer of assets between accounts.
- You can set your timezone. When logged in, all times adjust accordingly.
- *NEW* Complete account history available as a downloadable CSV.
- Withdrawal fee of just BTC per transaction. (plus anything bitcoind automatically adds.)
- Asset notifications. Asset owners (coin developers) can notify users of important events via email.
- Motions. Asset owners (coin developers) can post motions and all holders can vote.
- Ability to temporarily stop trading on your asset when you have big announcements.
- Optional Public Portfolio. You can turn on an option that makes your portfolio public. Share your investing prowess with your friends!
- Create your own trading pair for just 5 BTC.
|Unofficial Apps for Android and iOS!|
Sergio Abril (eiprol) has released an iPhone App on iTunes called the "BTCT Ticker".
Check it out and download it on iTunes at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/btct-ticker/id694326411?mt=8.
David Henry has released an Android App on Google Play called the "BTC Trading Corp Client".
Check it out and download it on Google Play at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptoSec.btctcclient.
- FAQ: Tab for options in the FAQ
- Wallet: No withdrawals for the first 7 days after opening an account.
- Wallet: Disable internal transfers if no 2FA has been setup.
- Portfolio: Analysis of past sales... (by day?)
- Portfolio: Ability to transfer options.
- Portfolio: Disable transfers of shares if no 2FA has been setup.
- Portfolio: My analysis page take into account premium on options purchases.
- Currency page: Bid options
- Currency page: Per-Currency Support Requests
- API: Options trading
- All forms: randomly generated codes to prevent duplicate form submissions.
- Options: option to auto-execute the trade at expiration if it's in the money
- Login page: Display last login ip
- Site SSL: Look into an EV Cert (thx coinx)
- Portfolio page: Site actions log
- Currency page: CSV all-time trade history (thx anonadeus)
- Currency page: 2FA on options trading
- Currency page: Stop Loss orders
- Portfolio page: Summary of recent notifications for assets you hold.
- Accounts page: Setting to allow users to reserve their balance site-wide, rather than per-asset. (thx Smoovius)
- Accounts page: Setting to allow users to receive a daily email summarizing their portfolio content.
- API: RSS trade feed
- API: Add the username to transfers in the trade history. Currently it only says "transfer-out" or "transfer-in", but not to or from who.
- Oauth API: include api key in portfolio request or some other request
- Auto-logout after 15 minutes, with countdown timer.
- API: read-only scope for viewing just the portfolio
- API: write options, purchase, sell options
- Currency Page: Editable field for shareholder-only information.
- News: Option to limit to shareholders only.
- Currency Page: Asset Issuer: Cancel motions.
- Footer: Link to fees table.
- Currency Page: Downloadable PDF Contract/Prospectus.
- Currency Page: Calculator that is aware of the order book.
- Currency Page: Portfolio tab for assets that flag their portfolios as public.
- Account Page: Allow auto withdraw for sales, dividends, and when your balance goes over a threshold. (thx SebastianJu)
- Currency Page: New "hidden" order status for unfunded orders, rather than deleting them.
- Currency Page: Support for splits. (thx osoverflow)
- Portfolio Page: Favorites List.
- All trades: Post to twitter feed?
- Support for auto-dividend dispersal account addresses. (thx PeanutPower)
- ?possible? Currency Page: Asset issuer ID verification.
- ?? Reasonable suggestions ??
- Kick-backs for asset issuers with large volume, eg, 0.5% of transaction fees for assets with over 10k/mo in volume. (thx EMIF) -- (probably not going to do this. it would encourage asset issuers to generate transactions by intentionally inducing volatility --burnside)
- Currency Page: Support for reverse splits. (thx osoverflow) (probably not going to do this... too difficult to resolve partial shares.
* This is a digital exchange using virtual currency. Trading in government issued currency will not be available.